School Items Return & Personal Items Pickup (June 1 – 3)Posted on May 18, 2020
Parents will have an opportunity to pick up student personal items left at school and drop off school issued items in front of Elm Road School Monday, June 1 through Wednesday, June 3, 8:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m.
Our goal is to use a procedure that maximizes the safety of all parents and staff. When you come to school, please follow these directions:
- ONLY arrive at your appointment time, please. This will assist us with our preparation.
- Please enter the lot from the south only. Loop around the lot, as in drop off and pick up time.
- Follow the attendant’s directions. Please remain in your car until you are asked to approach the table. (If the line becomes too long, we will ask you to park until it is your turn. We don’t believe this will be a problem with our appointment times.)
- One adult from each family is asked to approach the table, as directed, and state your child(ren)’s last names. The staff person will assist you in retrieving student materials.
- Chromebooks do not need to be returned at this time unless you are moving. (5th graders will take their Chromebooks to Grissom.)
Thank you for following these guidelines as we distribute materials to our families.
Last Modified May 18, 2020